When you cast your vote for Attorney General in fifteen days, you want to be sure that you are making an informed decision for South Carolina. Here are your two options…
The Conservative Choice: Alan Wilson
* Determined to aggressively fight the divisive Obamacare legislation
* Alan is a proven leader in combat, and is ready for the intense battle against Big Government
* He has prosecuted criminal cases before, and has the experience and knowledge necessary to take on the liberal establishment
* Alan Wilson is a rigid conservative that has the courage of his convictions, and will not stop until Obamacare is repealed
The Liberal Choice: Matthew Richardson
* Obama’s National Committeeman for the State Democratic Party
* Has stated that he will NOT lead in the fight against Obamacare, and that other states should take the lead
* In a recent debate, Richardson stated that he will not spend a single dollar in the fight against Obamacare
* He claims that he will not play politics as Attorney General, yet still holds his position as the National Committeeman for the State Democratic Party
The drive to repeal Obamacare is the key battle in this election, and the Office of Attorney General determines whether or not we stand up against this federally mandated legislation. If you do not want your private decisions dictated to you by Big Government, then the choice is clear.
Click here now to help us make conservative candidate Alan Wilson our next Attorney General!