SCGOP Chairman Calls Out #CaliforniaConstance
South Carolina Republican Party Chairman Drew McKissick released background information on the Democrats’ nominee for Attorney General that highlights the issue of her residency and whether she is returning to South Carolina just to run for office.
The facts show that Constance Anastopoulo has spent the better part of the last four years making her home in Paris, New York and in the Hollywood Hills area of California.
Further, the timeline clearly shows the Anastopoulo’s claimed Hollywood as their “home” as recently as February of this year – just six weeks before she filed to run for Attorney General of South Carolina.
McKissick stated, “Simply put, someone who spends their time living in Paris, New York and Hollywood isn’t the type of person South Carolina voters can count on to represent their values. Average South Carolinians don’t jet off to live in France for six months at a time. Somebody needs to get Anastopoulo a guest shot on “Lifestyles of the Rich and Famous” instead.”
#CaliforniaConstance Residency Backgrounder:
- From July 15th through December 17th of 2015 she lived in an apartment in Paris, France at: 16 Arrondissement, Paris, France
- On September 30th, 2015 the Anastopoulos purchased home at 1510 Forest Knoll Drive in the Hollywood Hills area of Los Angeles, CA for $1,625,016. (Source: Los Angeles County Assessor Portal, 1510 Forest Knoll Drive, Los Angeles, CA)
- In her blog, Constance calls LA “home” less than three years ago. The Anastopoulo’s settled into their “home” in LA upon returning from a 6-month trip in Paris.
- In July of 2017 the Anastopoulos purchased a million dollar condominium at 200 East 58th Street, Unit 15-J, New York, NY
- In January of 2018, Google “street view” captured an image of the silver Nissan Pathfinder parked near the 1510 Forest Knoll Drive, Los Angeles address. Charleston County, SC Real Property Records and SC Motor Vehicle registration records show the Anastopoulos own a silver 2011 Nissan Pathfinder. (Source: Charleston County & SC Motor Vehicle records)
- On February 3rd, 2018, Akim Anastopoulo donated $500 to “Andrew Janz for Congress”, a Fresno, California Democrat, and listed 1510 Forest Knoll Drive, Los Angeles as his home address. (Source: fec.gov)