Dorchester Resolution: Strengthen Immigration
This below resolution was passed at the Dorchester county convention, and will now go to the resolutions committee. If the resolutions committee passes it, the resolution will be up for a vote at the state convention. However, before the resolutions committee votes, they want to know your opinion. Please use the comments section below to give us your opinion, and please use your real name. Thank you!
Resolution to Strengthen Enforcement of Immigration Law in SC
1. Whereas the security, and the sovereignty of the United States of America is relentlessly and significantly compromised by the illegal entry of illegal aliens numbering an estimated 30 to 40 million;
2. and Whereas illegal aliens are bleeding health care, welfare, social security, educational, judicial, and correctional strata of the United States, while the United States is both suffering from massive increases in health care costs, and is in record mounting national debt;
3. and Whereas crimes, including but not limited to, human, drug and weapon smuggling, hit and runs, DUI’s, unlicensed driving, kidnappings, sexual predations, illegal weapons possession, domestic violence, murders and repeat offenses escalate;
4. and Whereas the prevalence and abuse of multiple or unknown identities, document and identification fraud, social security and birth certificate fraud, visa and banking fraud, as well as flights from bond, and gang oriented violence increases daily;
5. and Whereas the United States suffers from an unemployment rate near 10 percent, with illegal aliens displacing lawful citizens and also the self-employed from employment;
6. and Whereas the ever magnifying matrix of the illegal alien juggernaut provides a breeding ground not only of organized crime, but even potential terrorist incursions within the continental United States,
BE IT THEREFORE RESOLVED, that we the people of the state of South Carolina, citizens by birth or naturalization, do hereby demand, require, and impute that our legislature, as the fiduciary of the populace:
1. Adopt the now passed South Carolina Senate Bill S20, House bills H3129, H3148 and H3228;
2. Or in the alternative, the state of South Carolina adopt an addendum to the current 2008 Immigration Reform statue, empowering maximum enforceability from our state law enforcement resources as well as funding to carry out this effort.
Done this 4th day of April in the 2011th year of our Lord and the 234th year
of our republic by Tupperway Precinct to be considered and adopted by the Dorchester County Republican convention and the South Carolina Republican convention.
Adopted at Dorchester County Convention, Saturday, April 16th, in the 2011th year of our Lord. Confirmed:_Carroll S. Duncan (signature on file
Chairman, Dorchester County GOP